Montag, 5. Mai 2008

[TA Message] 220

Hoooootttt~~~~~~!!!
No. 220 5 May 2008 (Monday) 2:57 AM

Nagoya, hot!!!

Nagoya, really really hot!!!!!!!

The temperature may be hot, but I've decided I am still going to be meeting up with everybody. (haha)

For a minute I thought I landed it Taiwan by mistake. < What the...?! (ROFL) As for the design, it seems tomorrow KAZ is kindly uploading a new one.(^_^)v Well well, looks like that'll a nice diversion for two days starting from tomorrow. o/~ Also my voice has considerably improved, I'm feeling better~ (^_^)b Yup!!! Incidentally, today it looked like I was gonna miss my bullet train, so I and the whole group seeing me off ended up making a mad dash up the loooooo~~~nng stairs at Tokyo Station. So that was a little bit amusing. (lol) Luckily, I made it on time (*^^)v Because~ o/~ I was neveeeerrr o/~ ever alooooone o/~ ("itsudemo~ hi~tori ja~ nakatta karaa~") Goodnight! (^_-) -*smooch

Keine Kommentare: